• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WANTED: used Powerflo for PA28-140

killrocks

Reaction score
I'm patiently looking for a used Powerflo exhaust for a PA28-140. If you have one to sell please contact me via IM! Thanks in advance!

Robin

Reaction score
Never seen one advertised... but you might chase one out of the woodwork.

I will inquire at the company tomorrow and see if we have any

Thanks for wanting one!

Robin

killrocks

Reaction score
Never seen one advertised... but you might chase one out of the woodwork.

I will inquire at the company tomorrow and see if we have any

Thanks for wanting one!

Robin
Thanks Robin. I'm on a tight budget and I'm sure that occasionally one turns up in one that's getting parted out for whatever reason. I'm willing to be patient! :grin:

Robin

Reaction score
Killrocks

I have checked around, and I'm sorry to say that we have no used Power Flow exhausts available.

You can get some pretty good discounts by scheduling in advance. For instance, a PFS exhaust for a Cherokee 140 is available for $3575 for August delivery.

You can return it at no extra cost if you are not thrilled with it. In fact, if you have it installed by one of our dealers, they will also refund the installation cost! (That's actually never happened!)

I hope we will be able to help you make your 140 GO.

Regards

Robin

philiplane

A&P, IA, CFI, CFII, MEI,
Reaction score
Well worth the money. Great performance, high quality construction, its one of the few products that delivers even more than it promises.

Ray93J

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm patiently looking for a used Powerflo exhaust for a PA28-140. If you have one to sell please contact me via IM! Thanks in advance!

Before you look and certainly before you buy anything, call Power Flo. These types of mods are installed by way of an STC. You need a copy of the STC, most likely assigned by Power Flo for your N number. Without the paperwork, you can not install it or get it signed off with a 337. Just having the parts does not make it legal.

Latest posts