• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted: Used DME ...King KN-62, KN-64 or Narco 890

RNC

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure I do have a KN64.

Will have to check with the radio shop on Monday, honestly don't remember if I sold it off 2 years ago when I put a new panel in or not. Here's the paperwork...

http://imgur.com/a/bvBUo

Would've been ~625 hours TTAF on a 1995 model airplane when removed, screen was bright and working fine when I flew it to the radio shop.

Last edited:

RNC

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My mistake, the DME was sold on another forum two years ago and not this one, that's why I was having trouble finding record of it.

Bump for you, this guy still needs a DME ;).