• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted to buy, 1977 or newer Piper Archer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N677ap

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase an Archer II/III, with TTAF in the 3xxx range would be good. No damage history, no corrosion and SB1006 must have been performed within the past few years and logged. Engine hours are not important.

Send a private message to me with specs, pictures and what you are asking for it. I am in New York, but will travel for the right plane. This will be an all cash transaction. No banks involved to slow things down.

Just an FYI...I am monitoring the usual websites such as Trade-A-Plane, Controller, Barnstormers and ASO.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back