• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted - Radio

Rich W

Reaction score
I bought a used (shudder) Cessna 150. I plan to flip it but I need to get it airworthy first. Anyone have a spare radio laying around that you would like to let go for a reasonable price? Thanks.

Rich W

GM.

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I don't know when you need it but you can usually find good tagged radios at OSH at the vendor tables in the hangars and used cheap ones at the "fly market" tent. I would imagine you could find a Cessna brand radio quite reasonable today.

calexandy

Reaction score
Not sure what kind of radio that you are looking for but I upgraded my avionics and purchased a new GNS 430 and had to remove one of my two King 155 digital radio nav/com units. Not sure what it is worth but I was just hanging on to it in case my other King 155 failed. I will keep my options open for discussion!