• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WANTED pa28-140 seats

VH-MGG

Reaction score
WANTED pa28-140 seats
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a set of seats PA28-140 condition not important.

if anyone has any ideas where I could buy some that would be great

thanks

Mac

Aaron

Reaction score
I've got a set, front and rear for sale. Covering is not horrible but foam is deteriorated. Are you close to Kentucky?

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
If the OP's username is his tail number, he's registered in Australia...

sk

VH-MGG

Reaction score
sierrakilo99 you are correct I'm in Western Australia

I'm hoping someone on my side of the world has some. but if not does anyone know what shipping from the US would cost?

thanks

Mac

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
As long as the box(es) they're shipped in remains within FedEx / UPS non-oversize limits, shouldn't be too bad.

sk