• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted: Narco AT165 XPDR

philiplane

A&P, IA, CFI, CFII, MEI,
Reaction score
Keep the AT150, or slide in an AT50A if you are having problems with it. The AT50A is the better of the three and there are several shops supporting them. When Narco went out of business they digital models they made became orphans. The digital 165 is completely unsupported by anyone since Narco never let parts or repair manuals out of the factory for those models.

mdjezierski

Reaction score
So did Narco throw the manuals into a barrel and burn them? Surely some employee took some work home when the end was near

tlrussell

Reaction score
What's it worth? I was thinking of replacing mine....

tlrussell

Reaction score
I use these forums to learn stuff. I hate it when an interesting post goes dark. If you don't mind lets just finish the transaction using the forum so everyone can see what its worth and the transaction if it works out.

philiplane

A&P, IA, CFI, CFII, MEI,
Reaction score
To my knowledge, which includes knowing some key Narco employees at the time the doors closed, no manuals were ever released because Narco intended to follow the Garmin model of new products. All service would be performed at the factory, keeping the revenue stream in house and dealers would only get sales and installation work.

Latest posts