• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted: Hangar Space in Pensacola FL & San Antonio TX areas

Glas467

Reaction score
Piper Community,

Looking for permanent hangar space in the Pensacola FL area, happy to share space, rent an individual T-hangar, or space in a community hangar. Anyone have recommendations in this area?

Also looking for temp (3 months) hangar space in the San Antonio TX area starting the last week of April through last week of July.

Any help or recommendation greatly appreciated!

Reggie

mkellock

Reaction score
In the Pensacola area I'd recommend Milton 2R4 (Peter Prince). We were hangared there for a few months before we left the area. The T-hangars are managed by Santa Rosa County. I seem to recall it costing under $200/month and you get discounts for fuel and with mechanics on the field (65$/hr labor at the time).

The contact person I had for Santa Rosa was [email protected]

Prior to Milton, we were hangared at KPNS in a community hangar.

Good luck.

Glas467

Reaction score
Thank you, I spoke with Stephanie in the county airport office and got signed up on the waiting list. Really appreciate th help!