• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted: Comanche 260B or C

MikeAg03

Reaction score
If you have one you're considering putting on the market, let me know. Or if you know of one someone else is selling but not actively advertising on the common places online, let me know.
I know the wrong board for it, but am considering Bonanzas (likely S or V35s in the price range we're looking) and Cessna 182RGs as well. If you have leads on those as well, I'll take them.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

comancherookie

Reaction score
Good choice. I love my Comanche 250. They a great deal, way underpriced for the performance received.

20k service ceiling means the ability to get over the Rockies in summer, 150 kt speed and around 1100 lb load.

Reputation for maintenance costs is over stated. They're not that much more than any other complex retract.

There is a 260 available in another thread.

View attachment IMG_0732.jpg

Last edited:

lightning235B

Reaction score
Tbat is a
Besutiful
comanche I just bought mine 1 month ago and flew it acroos the states all the esy to Dominican Republic handles superbly amd the prefirmsnce was shocking in the dstates necer did less than 180 knots ground speed and in really hot air 167 knots ground at 6000 ft at sea oevel its doing 151 ias Ill
Send you a pic its pretty much like yours a goldie. Ow and by the way thats is an awesome pic !!!!!!! Congrats beautiful plane

21D7219A-D381-4FFC-A4CB-33CEB72E4252.jpg

308BBC15-F613-4E34-BD58-A19112C94F63.jpg

Latest posts