• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted: Cherokee Six seventh seat and center console

Jeff K

Reaction score
I've got one. Good shape. I can get pics later today

N677ap

Reaction score
If you join the Facebook group "Aviators buy sell trade", there is a 7th seat for sale there. The seller is asking $350.

Flying_Monkey

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I have sent request to join. Jeff, did you manage to get any pictures of the one you have? Is the center seat and console two separate things?

tripleg

Reaction score
Jeff - Did you ever consummate a transaction with Flying_Monkey on that PA32 7th seat? If not, I am very interested..... Thanks.

Jeff K

Reaction score
I was moving and it slipped my mind.

Here are the pics and sorry for the delay

Seat.jpg

Seat 2.jpg

Jeff K

Reaction score
$650 or best offer + shipping. Seat only. Those little inserts in the floor may or may not be installed on your plane. I think the belts just attach. Your parts manual should give the detail.

Flying_Monkey

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the picture. I am going to hold off until I figure out this 6 vs 7 seat Basic Med type certificate thing.

Latest posts