• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WANTED - adjustable left front seat for Cherokee 140

DEBTC

Reaction score
Hello everybody here,

I want to replace my left front seat with an adjustable one. If you have one left over (lower part, rack only is good enough) please contact me.

Thanks!
Sebastian

JimC

Reaction score
There are a couple of different variants. Which one are you looking for?

DEBTC

Reaction score
Good question, I wasn't aware of any differences. Will check that out first

DEBTC

Reaction score
Looked it up in the parts catalogue and I think I'd be most happy with the rack that has parts number 26824 or 99305

LN2

Stealth Member
Reaction score
Call Wentworth at the Crystal airport. They literally have 100’s of them. But, they are proud of their parts.

Rightrudder

Reaction score
Speaking of seats ,, Has anyone ever taken the bench seat out of PA28 and converted it to the two bucket seats ? ,,

My bench seat is broken and needs a complete overhaul,, looking at all my options

Thanks
RR

Rightrudder

Reaction score
I’m going to call wentworth tomorrow to check on some bucket seats to replace the bench , I’ve called wentworth in the past about other little parts and haven’t been impressed with them on customer service but I was calling about low priced parts
My rear bench seat is so bad I don’t want to reinstall it back into the plane but I need some sort of cover over the compartment below the seat .. any suggestions?
Thanks