• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted: 63373-00 SUPPORT-Wheel fairing main

WebRuss

Reaction score
Hi All!

Looking for two of these:
63373-00 SUPPORT-Wheel fairing main (3.50 long) plug-in type
Maybe you have some laying about you would be willing to sell on the cheap?

Regards
Russ

JimC

Reaction score
Have you tried the salvage yards?

WebRuss

Reaction score
Oh yeah checking several...

I also know that several of the pilots, including myself, are pack rats with borderline hoarding tendencies (no offense). I'm hoping one of them can be convinced to part with some of their stash if I appeal to their better nature. :p

Regards
Russ

Last edited:

WebRuss

Reaction score
Update
I could not find any at a reasonable price so I am having some made at a local metal works shop. Anybody else need some whilst I am having some made?

Sent from my MB886 using Piper Forum mobile app

WebRuss

Reaction score
So I found a local metal fabricator who has made parts for all sorts of cars boats and planes. He made me two of these supports based on the one that Charley so graciously lent me.

The one on the foreground is the one Charley lent me and the one in the background is one of two made for me. It is identical.

WebRuss

Reaction score
Hello All!

Do you need a set of these supports? The fabricator is willing to make more of these if someone else needs them.

Regards
Russ

kenvida

Ken Vida
Reaction score
I bought a 65 Cherokee 180 C model missing one support to reattach the wheel fairings. Are any supports still available ?

[email protected] 586-465-6209

kenvida

Ken Vida
Reaction score
Russ, don't know how to send U a private message w/o your Email address

msires

N8825W
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Russ, don't know how to send U a private message w/o your Email address
Click on 'WebRuss' in the left hand panel on one of his posts, it should give you a drop down menu with 'send a private message' as one of the options.

<oldfartgrumbling>

All new GUI interfaces are designed by the kids that grew up playing those treasure hunt games. They think it is natural to just click on stuff until something happens......

</oldfartgrumbling>

Latest posts