• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Want a Good Picture of Your Plane?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
During boring phone calls, etc. I will often google my N-numbers just to see what comes up. It's also interesting to see where stuff I had in the past ended up. I'm surprised how often I find really good pictures; sometimes in places I have forgotten I even was. Here are a few examples. The Comanche shot in particular I had to think about, when was I in Casa Grande??

The one of the T28 was really interesting, it was taken a couple owners ago after a gear-up landing. At first I didn't catch it, but the prop looked funny sitting in high pitch; then I opened it to full size... Oh... Pretty neat find really, I have the records of the repair in the logs, but it was interesting to find 31 pictures showing all the scrapes and bruises right after it happened.

N3609Q(1).PNG
N42D.PNG

N8590Y.PNG
N70010(1).PNG
img33.jpg

Latest posts

Back