• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Visiting the Museum of Flight in Seattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EchoDelta

Reaction score
I was going to mention this in my reply to Orest concerning his big "western trip" but figured it's good info for all.

I've often been asked by pilots passing through Seattle if it's possible to land at KBFI and park at the fabulous Museum of Flight. The answer is YES! There are a few parking spaces for GA airplanes right by a gate in the security fence, but you have to call ahead to reserve one and to arrange for someone from museum security to open the gate for you. I believe the parking is free, but even if it costs a few bucks the convenience is well worth it, since regular transient parking at BFI at one of the FBOs will be on the other side of the field and will certainly cost you a lot more. More details here:

http://www.museumofflight.org/Plan-Your-Visit/Parking-and-Directions.aspx

Plan to stay at least 3 hours. There is a very nice café in the museum for lunch or a snack.

Latest posts

Back