• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

visit from Germany, pireps on aircraft rental needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dear all,

In October I'll be in the US for a business trip :cool: . The weekend of 23rd to 24th will see me in the Charlotte, N.C. I'll try to get my European (German) licence validated with the Charlotte FSDO.
Thereafter I'd like to do some sightseeing flights (most likely with an FI as safety pilot) - so I need pireps about flight schools / aircraft rentals in the Charlotte area, in particular about "www.flycaroline.com".

I appreciate your help,

Markus

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back