• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Vertical card compass

cathead

Reaction score
Where does it mount? Do you have the mount?

skymark

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put one in just like it. Mine had the piper mount already with it. I had to move mine from the wet compass original position because it stuck out over the panel too much. It now is just about over the top of the glare shield. works like a champ.

Last edited:

N7655W

Reaction score
It mounts on the center post which is currently attached or you buy a pedestal mount and mount it on the glareshield.