• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Used Lightspeed Zulu PFX headset - $625

easyski

Reaction score
Lightspeed's top of the line PFX headset with ANC and bluetooth. Used ~ 250 hours. Warranty remains (and transferable) until November 2020.

$ 625, free shipping in original box with original receipt, selling on ebay for $650+

Earpads are in excellent condition, has a new mic muff (replaced after use), entire headset great to excellent condition. Controller box has a very light scuff that can be seen in pictures below

Comes with everything in pictures including original box and receipt

Last edited:

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I use a PFX and love it! $625 is a great deal and I doubt it will stick around...

easyski

Reaction score
I’ve remembered incorrectly. Warranty is good until November 2020. Original post has been updated.

Klr94ss

Advanced Aviation Reno
Sponsor
Reaction score
Let me let my stepson know, he really wants a set and has just begun his journey to get his PPL. Thanks,
Bryan

BTW, love your plane :)

Klr94ss

Advanced Aviation Reno
Sponsor
Reaction score
Let me let my stepson know, he really wants a set and has just begun his journey to get his PPL. Thanks,
Bryan

BTW, love your plane :)
Wow, that was a typo, supposed to say I'll let me stepson know.
He is interested, can you PM me your email or phone number and I will pass it along to him.
Thanks,
Bryan