• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Unexpected Over Night?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A recent trip had me fuel stop at KDAG. Landed on an IAP (GPS RWY 26), in a dust storm (it was ”actual”). Made the decision to wait out the storm, but the only places to do it were in my plane, or in the little “pilot lounge” there. It was a long night. Fortunately, conditions improved enough that I could get in my way early the next morning. KDAG was too far from Barstow to get an Uber, or to grub-hub food to he field.

Just for fun, I wanted to know if any of you had similar tales to tell?

Latest posts

Back