• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

uAvionix AV30-C for SALE (New in the box)

NGroom

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have two, New in the box uAvionix AV30-C for sale $1750.00 each plus shipping,
These are for certified aircraft

Norm
[email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:

skymark

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have two of these and I love them. The price you are asking is what I paid for mine and I got warranty. Your price provides no incentive to buy since there is no warranty associated with a second hand sale. The warranty and support has been great since I did have to have one of mine replaced. I'm not trying to be a smart ask but are you aware of that?

NGroom

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skymark, I would like to say to you I think it is very rude on a public forum to make negative comments about the price someone is asking for an item they may be trying to sell, it's obvious that you are happy with your AV30’s so why do you think it is appropriate to make comments that will hurt my chances of selling the AV30’s?
This is not a second hand sale the units are new and have never been installed.

uAvionix supports a 2 year warranty from the date of installation.

The retail price is $1995, I reduced the price to $1895 each + Shipping

Last edited:

NGroom

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In light of the current uAvionix rebate offer I am reducing the price of my new AV-30C's to $1750 each + shipping

Jgibson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In light of the current uAvionix rebate offer I am reducing the price of my new AV-30C's to $1750 each + shipping
Decent deal and if I was ready, I'd snag them up.
Just consider the source with the negative post. Skippy's having another bad day but unfortunately his rudeness is normal.

CaptTH

Reaction score
uAvionix doesn’t care how much you paid or where did you get your AC30 units. As long as your logbook entry says “ new AC30 Avionix with S/N xxxxxxxxx installed on 10/1/2021 then you are under their warranty until 10/1/2023”. I sold my plane with 2 AC30s on it after 4 months of installing them and the new owner replaced one of them under warranty a few months later. uAvionix never asked who was the original owner or where the units were bought from. The plane’s logbook entry for the installation was all the proof the new owner needed.
Just FYI to those who may be interested but staying back due to some comment here.

Dravnx

Reaction score
Agree. pretty damn rude to comment negatively on a poster's price and to comment non factually on Uavionix warranty terms . I mistakenly Liked the comment but can't figure out how to remove my like.

Last edited:

NGroom

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your support Guys.

2, AV30-C for sale $1750 each + shipping

skymark

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's my opinion and quite frankly if you don't like it ignore it. I will never pay full freight on a second hand product unless the supply and demand factor is a consideration. Whether its been installed or not is not relevant to me. That is the basis of my comment and opinion. If you choose to put me on ignore that's fine with me. Your personal insults say more about you than me.

Latest posts