• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

uAvionix (Aerovonics) AV-30 Certified - $1,995

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed this:
https://uavionix.com/product/av-30-certified-qi/
Shows price of $1,795.50

Interesting. I wonder if they lowered the price based on new competition wtih Garmin GI-275?

I'm not sure they lowered the price. You were on the Certified Installer page, here's the original price on this page: https://uavionix.com/product/av-30-certified/

AV-30-C (Certified)
$1,995.00

Also, the FAQ still shows:

When will the AV-30 be certified?
The AV-30-C is undergoing certification via the AMOC AML-STC process. This is a new risk-based certification methodology that is being supported for Part 23 Class I and Class II Aircraft. We expect to complete this certification by the beginning of Q2 2020.

Looks like a direct pricing if a qualified installer installer orders it.

My panel upgrade came out cheaper due to the deep discounts that my installer gets, and carries it over to the customer.

I just noticed Aircraft Spruce pushed out the expected ship date again for both the AV-20s and the AV-30c. It's now mid February. No news on the AML yet.

Maybe by Sun-n-fun we'll hear something.

Meh, for me, I think upgrading the old autopilot is more important. I can wait.

I just noticed Aircraft Spruce pushed out the expected ship date again for both the AV-20s and the AV-30c. It's now mid February. No news on the AML yet.

Maybe by Sun-n-fun we'll hear something.

Shane Woodson the director of sales at Uavionix sent me an email yesterday and said late March early April. History repeats itself with these late approvals. It’s worth the wait for me too. I have 20 on pre order and they are all spoken for, send me an email if you would like to get on the preorder list, there is no money due till approval.

thanks,

Sanjeev
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back