• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Twin Commanche (non turbo) Performance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

levacqs1

Reaction score
I am looking at getting into an extremely clean Twin Commanche and would like some honest opinions from owners/past owners etc. I currently fly a Piper Arrow and would like some more redundancy while flying at cruising altitude. Typically it is only me and the wife and on the odd chance it may be 2 other adults, our flights are 70% at 8000-10,000 ft and the rest at higher altitudes up to 13,000 (British Columbia Trips). I occasionally fly a 414A but cant keep up with the fuel bills.

Putting the book aside what is everyone getting for performance in the following areas.

-Single Engine Altitude at various weights (Actual Engine off numbers preferred)

-Climb Rates at full gross up to 10-13K.

Latest posts

Back