• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Twin Comanche for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for the redundancy of a twin with the operating costs close to a big single? The Twin Comanche is that airplane. Instead of one big engine, it has two little, bulletproof engines. Even better than having a parachute, the spare engine can get you to a runway. 170kts on 18 gph, or go high and get 155-160kts at 12-14gph.

I helping the owner sell a really solid, 1969 Twin Comanche. Having done the last 4-5 annuals on the aircraft and put 60-70 hours on it myself, I know it well. Excellent paint and interior, solid maintenance, and a good IFR panel with a 430 WAAS gps. The details are found here:

http://www.trade-a-plane.com/detail/1771031.html

I hate to see her go, but she does need to fly more. N11QT has been my back up plane. This is one airplane that will not be a $20K first annual. She is ready to fly and upgrade at your leisure. I will miss her as she is a nice flying airplane.

Latest posts

Back