• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Turbo Aztec oil pressure and temp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks,
Since i bought my Turbo Aztec E 2 years ago, I found the oil temps in winter around 120-140 degrees and 140-160 degrees in summer. The oil pressure is on the hight limit 95-105 all the years round.
My mechanics told me there is not issue with oil pressure if it remains under 115 PSI. He is not very concerned about the low oil temp too. I think it could be related, of course. What is you insight? How should I proceed to correct this issue?
best regards

Latest posts

Back