• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Turbo Arrow heat hose replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As a part of the upgrade/replacement cycle that will not end (triggered by an unplanned engine overhaul), my firewall-forward area is exposed for inspection. As it turns out, my heater hoses are looking rather worn and tired.

I consulted the IPC for replacement P/Ns, and am finding that availability for these is next to nil. The part numbers which interest me most are #16 on the diagram / 63633-19 (I’ve also searched -019) and #18 on the diagram / 63633-40. I’m not finding them anywhere, nor am if finding supersedure information on Aviall / Boeing.

Understanding that these are likely just sections of SCAT tubing cut to a specific length and nicely finished, has anyone had success in finding these part numbers or specs for the original parts?

Boeing does show dimensions for these, and they appear to be 2” diameter tubing. Push come to shove, I can replicate the factory hoses if needed.
BBD8D809-9551-45A3-94C0-922EDFF4CB58.jpeg
1C3A834E-FF32-40AB-8C14-BF383B8C5CA5.jpeg

Latest posts

Back