• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

TruTrak/Vizion no longer following vertical gudance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've had my Vizion installed in my PA28 for over a year now and it suddenly stopped going armed/coupled after the IF.
Its slaved to a GPS175 and nothing in the install has changed in all this time. There have been no software or setup changes.
The GI275 and G5s all show the LPV glideslope just fine, but the AP, instead of cycling from "hold" to "arm" and then to "cpld" just says "flag" and goes sailing across the fix at the hold altitude.
GPSS works the same as always (and it still follows the G5 in that mode as well) and it passes the ground check for AIRINC and RS232 data.

Suggestions?

Latest posts

Back