• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

TruTrak Vision $7,250 Installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeev

Avidyne, L3, PS Engineering TruTrak & JPI Dealer
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thank you for looking! We have done enough install's at our shop where we can confidently offer a flat rate capped install for the TruTrak Vision in the PA28/32 airframes. I have done many test flights and I am really impressed with the performance of this autopilot and can confidently say for the money there is nothing better. In the near future the Vision will also be able to be integrated with the Aspen and G5's.

The installed price of $7,250 includes the full Vision kit, all the switches and wiring to complete a full install and usually takes us 10 business days to complete at our shop at North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT). The aircraft owner will need to purchase the STC from EAA for $100.

Here is a link to my info page and the install manuals:
https://wolfaviationsales.com/trutrak-autopilots

I can also sell just the Vision kit with no install for $4,900 shipped in the continental USA.

I look forward to earning your business and please call or email me with any questions regarding the Vision Autopilot or the install.

Have a great day and safe flying!

Sanjeev Prasad
[email protected]
702-521-8338

:). That’s a very competitive price. Once it’s ready for aspen, I’ll be game and can upgrade my aspen PFF at the same time to the new panel as soon as they offer upgrades.

Hello everyone and thank you for looking! We have done enough install's at our shop where we can confidently offer a flat rate capped install for the TruTrak Vision in the PA28/32 airframes. I have done many test flights and I am really impressed with the performance of this autopilot and can confidently say for the money there is nothing better. In the near future the Vision will also be able to be integrated with the Aspen and G5's.

The installed price of $7,250 includes the full Vision kit, all the switches and wiring to complete a full install and usually takes us 10 business days to complete at our shop at North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT). The aircraft owner will need to purchase the STC from EAA for $100.

Here is a link to my info page and the install manuals:
https://wolfaviationsales.com/trutrak-autopilots

I can also sell just the Vision kit with no install for $4,900 shipped in the continental USA.

I look forward to earning your business and please call or email me with any questions regarding the Vision Autopilot or the install.

Have a great day and safe flying!

Sanjeev Prasad
[email protected]
702-521-8338

Well.....

This would kind of set the bar for the install cost of the TruTrak AP...... :)

Cap

:). That’s a very competitive price. Once it’s ready for aspen, I’ll be game and can upgrade my aspen PFF at the same time to the new panel as soon as they offer upgrades.
Sounds good! PM or email me your info and I can reach out to you when the Aspen interface is released. As of last week Trutrak was about 15 days back ordered.

Well.....

This would kind of set the bar for the install cost of the TruTrak AP...... :)

Cap
That is our goal! We have done a good deal of them and feel $7,250 is a fair price.

PA-30/39?
No twins yet. I am told in mid 2019 the are going to start working on getting Barons, 310's then the Piper twins approved, I'm guessing late 2019 or mid 2020 for the twins.

Latest posts

Back