• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

TruTrak Vision $7,250 Installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about dual G5’s and Trutrak together?

Yes, I was told this week by TruTrak that it will be work with the G5's as well. It has not been approved yet but is in the final stages. I will update when I have all the info but I am assuming at the least you will get heading bug sync.

Yes, I was told this week by TruTrak that it will be work with the G5's as well. It has not been approved yet but is in the final stages. I will update when I have all the info but I am assuming at the least you will get heading bug sync.

do you guys do that install as well?

The PA-32 system is not approved or shipping yet. It should include all PA-32’s, although some may require slight modification of a fuel line under the middle seat where the servos go.

The 180/182/185 system is just waiting for approval. The Mooney is next. They are hoping for Comanche and Twin Comanche early to mid next year.

Beats $8,000 I paid , thanks for post , I’ll be giving you a call when I install the E5

The PA-32 system is not approved or shipping yet. It should include all PA-32’s, although some may require slight modification of a fuel line under the middle seat where the servos go.

The 180/182/185 system is just waiting for approval. The Mooney is next. They are hoping for Comanche and Twin Comanche early to mid next year.
Thanks, that is what I had heard as well and am waiting patiently for the chance to install this in the Lance.

Thanks for the info Jessie. I have confirmation via Email form Corey at TruTrak that the PA32 IS approved. I will call him directly on Monday to confirm and get any additional details such as ship date, hopefully he didn't make a mistake as I have customers waiting the the 32's. You are correct the 180/182/185 are very close, the Mooneys are due by the end of the year.

I will get a confirmation and post an update tomorrow.
Thanks everyone,
Sanjeev

Hello Everyone -

Jesse is correct the PA-32 is NOT approved yet but is in the final stages. I greatly appoligise for posting the incorrect information I was going off what was told to me by TruTrak by mistake however it is still my responsibility to verify. I will post an update when the 32 is approved as well as the Aspen & G5 interfaces.

Latest posts

Back