• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Trip to Blue ridge region

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breagin14

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my wife and I are planning a last minute trip..we are dropping my two young boys off at my parents in central Georgia..we are flying from Florida..we would like to briskly drop them off to mom and dad at local FBO at KOKZ, then head north to the blue ridge area for a few days..I grew up fishing and hiking that area on weekend family trips and my wife would spend 3 weeks in the highlands area for summer camp. We both love the area. We are looking for a nice B and B with fishing, hiking, kayaking, etc..in the area..with a great local airport. Any suggestions would be great, thx

Latest posts

Back