• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Totally Insane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've completely lost my mind. I'm retired and living on a fixed income and just bought my 3rd plane. Its a (shudder) Cennsa 150, but I got such a bargain on it, I couldn't pass it up. May need some work as it was a hangar queen (5 hrs in last 5 years).

The other project is a 1947 Seabee.

And of course ... I still have the trusty old Archer that gets me anywhere I need or want to go.

Don't commiserate with me, just send money (grinning like PK getting response from other forum members).

Latest posts

Back