• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Top end avionics on Turbo Lance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This might be a silly question, but I’ve been poking around the turbo Lance market and trying to wrap my head around all the different avionics options that are out there....I’m curious what are some of the top end options that people would suggest or installs that people have already done? Obviously with the turbo lance we are talking about an older airframe so maybe it doesn’t make sense to put in a significant investment in the avionics.

What are the most common/basic avionics that you would see? 430W or 530W’s? What other considerations should I be thinking about? Are there issues with integrating with the autopilot, etc?

Any suggestions/help/info is appreciated. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back