• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Too good not to share!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From the BeechTalk site:

I was eating breakfast with my 10-year-old granddaughter and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?
Without skipping a beat she said, "It's President's Day!"
She's smart so I asked her "What does President's Day mean?" I was waiting for something about Obama, Trump, or Biden, etc.
She replied, "President's Day is when the president steps out of the White House and if he sees his shadow, we get another year of Bullshit."

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out of your nose. . .

Latest posts

Back