• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Tomahawk - 2 questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notgonnadoit

Reaction score
I'm looking at a Tomahawk and am wondering abou two things. Hope you folks can help.

1. Does the flap control lock in all three positions? Or does it lock at 34 and 21 degrees but float when fully retracted? IOW, with the flap control in the fully-retracted position, can they be moved from the outside?

2. Can someone post a photo of the trim wheel clearly showing the trim indicator? I think the one in the airplane I am looking at may have been modified and I'm looking for something to compare it to.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back