• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

TKM MX11 Transceiver And Tray

WebRuss

Reaction score
Up for sale is a TKM MX11 Transceiver and tray. Unit was removed in good working order.

Asking $550 + shipping

Included in the sale is
  • TKM MX11 radio
  • MX-11 radio tray

*Note - It is up to you as the purchaser to determine if they are appropriate for installation in your aircraft.

Pic of Front:

Pic of Back:

Last edited:

diamondjim

Reaction score
Is unit still available? Is this the slide in replacement for the narco 120. Thanks
Jim

WebRuss

Reaction score
Is unit still available? Is this the slide in replacement for the narco 120. Thanks
Jim
Hi Jim
yes still available and yes this is the slide-in replacement for the Narco 120.

Russ

Guysbostons

Reaction score
Dose anyone know dose the mx11 have the 6 th digit ? Need to get awos

Guysbostons

Reaction score
Why would it be needed 119.32 is same as 119.325. They increment by .0250 so you would see .30 .32 .35 .37 and .40. What am I missing?
I tried that but didn't pick up anything. Maybe I was too far from the airport?

Guysbostons

Reaction score
Now I just need to find a mx -11 . Picked up this piper in Georgetown Kentucky it should have been 5.5 hrs home but due to the storms I had to do some side stepping.