• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

thumb swith plate cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyH

Reaction score
I know I can always count on you guys for help, and I'm looking for a couple of good screws(aren't we all). LOL
I'm changing my bowtie yokes for the rams horn yokes. I found 2 on Ebay from different suppliers. One hade the cover plate and screws. The other did not. I did find through Preferred parts the cover plate, but the gentleman didn't have a part number for the screws. I would think that the plate came with screws, but this is aviation, and if a buck (or thousands) can be made off 2 screws, well, they will.

Anyone hve these screws, or know where to get them. they are very small phillips head counter sunk screws, and black.

Any help would be appreciated.

Live like you were flying.....................
Randy

Latest posts

Back