• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Thoughts on 737 Max?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptTH

Reaction score
I am not an expert on any of the technical issues going on in this topic but I would like to touch on a subject that irks me a lot since a long time.
Why large companies like Boeing or Coca Cola (remember the New Coke disaster) ruins their perfect products with so called improvements.
Boeing 737 was and still is considered the workhorse by all airlines around the world and one of the best selling airplane models probably. They were like taxicabs in the skies around the globe.
Why to mess up the perfect design that works great, sells great, affordable for the airlines and have flown by more pilots than any other aircraft possibly.
So why you mess with a great product!
I am simply wondering and in all honesty I never feel bad for these companies when they make this kind of stupid mistakes. Especially in order to save few pennies while their profit margin is in billions and billions!

Latest posts

Back