• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

This is very WEIRD!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptTH

Reaction score
Just thought to share this with you guys so who knows something positive may come out of it...

I am in the market for a nice, clean, reasonably well equipped (not excessively), and most importantly reasonably priced Tomahawk !!!

My budget is enough to cover almost 99% of the Tomahawks out there in the market...
My only problem is during my search I found out that every Tomahawk on the market is located on the East coast states and at an airport almost on the beach.

For the love of God, is it my chance or what?

How come there is not a single Tomahawk for sale in;

California - Arizona - Nevada - Utah - Texas - Oregon - Washington - Idaho - New Mexico - Colorado - Montana - Wyoming...

Seriously, not a single Tomahawk for sale but between FL, MA,ME, SC, RI there is at least 10 or 11 of them... So the closest one to me is about 2200 miles away. Not cool! :(

I am willing to consider any Tomahawk whether it is priced $15,000 because being a fixer upper or a $35,000 one because it is loved and cared meticulously by its owner or anywhere in between...

Nothing on all advertising sites like Barnstormers, Controller, Trade-A-Plane, Hangar 67 in any of the states I mentioned above...

So I am keep asking those of you pilot friends if you see any leaflet on your local airport's bulletin boards or know a friend who may be thinking to sell his Tomahawk please let me or them know...
Thanx everyone...

Latest posts

Back