• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Thinking about selling 1973 Cherokee 140

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamelonu

Reaction score
Hey yall, I am thinking about selling my cherokee 140. Vref said it could be worth as much as 45k only about 700 SMOH is IFR but only with VOR. glideslope broke so I replaced it with just VOR but it has current TX and ALTstatic checks. New ELT new TX with ADSB out. newer audio panel. Its main problem is the paint isnt the best. Any thoughts? Someone told me to list it for close to 50k I thought that was a little high.

Latest posts

Back