• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Test Flight Plan - Avionics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Evening Folks!

Some of you may have seen my panel project over in the 'Next Step' thread.

Wanted to ask a question of the group and also provide the obligatory photos!

For those who have done panel work or major renovations, who had a test flight plan or procedure that they'd be willing to share?

I have some basics down already, and the same ask out to some local pilots who I know have done this, but wanted to ask the group here given the knowledge base!

Should be getting the plane back from Sureflight Aircraft completions at KMQS by end of week for test flight(s).

Queue Giddiness!

IMG_5276.JPG

Latest posts

Back