• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

SXAR1 audio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norpcom

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone had any luck with getting the audio portion of their SXAR1 to pair with their bluetooth headset or a bluetooth receiver? The pairing of the data portion with my ipad works great, but when I go to pair the audio it always seems to get hung up on "scanning for new devices".... In some cases I have been able to get it to pair. However, once I shut everything down and turn it back on at a later date, I have to re-pair everything again. Is there a trick to this? I've had the device about two years now and I'm thinking I might switch to the Garmin GDL 52, which has a physical 3.5mm jack in addition to bluetooth.

Latest posts

Back