• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Super Cub education

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwilkens

Reaction score
I'm a 67yr old retired engineer and have owned an Archer II for the past ten years. However, I really seldom go anywhere and have come to the realization that I should sell it and buy a Super Cub. I've got a couple of fairly knowledgeable friends familiar on the topic but I'd like to get some education myself too.

Do you know of a good way to get familiar with all the options now available (such as Dakota wings) and other details that would help me out? Even some books, videos, forums, etc.

Thanks,
Wes Wilkens

Latest posts

Back