• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Sun N Fun Forum- Major Announcement by GAMI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Forum building CFAA-04, at 10am.. Tuesday. The talk is entitled …. UL High Octane Avgas Answers.

George Braly of GAMI has been a scheduled forum speaker for some time. As things have materialized recently, he feels the need to change up his planned talk. He is inviting as many press people and aviators interested in this subject matter.

He will provide a blow-by-blow update on the GAMI-FAA G100UL avgas saga since last July at Oshkosh.

I am reasonably confident that this 10:00 AM seminar at S&F will provide the most significant announcement related to high octane unleaded avgas since this topic first came over the horizon some 30 years ago. Please join us if you can.

Note: It will not be a generic talk on the progress of developing a high octane avgas. While I can’t know how “significant” the announcement will be to you personally, I do know it will be quite interesting and add some real insight into what’s been going on behinds the curtain inside the FAA and with other industry groups.

If you’ll be at Sun n Fun on Tuesday, you are encouraged to attend. It will be located at the usual place for forums … the classrooms (looks like a high school building) of the CFAA .. specifically CFAA-04 but you should confirm the room by checking the forum room posting as you enter the door of the building.

Latest posts

Back