• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Sun-n-Fun Discounts for Power Flow Systems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
Hello all.

Despite the airshow being cancelled, we are offering our normal cumulative discounts on line or by telephone.

From now until April 15th, Power Flow will be giving the show discount on all orders received.

This is a cumulative discount, meaning that each new exhaust ordered will increase the discount for all those ordering during the discount period, whether you have already made your order or not.

The same will apply to all Laminar Flow Systems orders.

We are remaining open to get orders and to manufacture and ship them during this difficult time.

I wish you all the best of health, and hope your income is not affected. I think I may have had a mild case myself with cough, shortness of breath, headache last week as well as incredible lack of energy. I am recovering very well!

Robin Thomas
Power Flow Systems
Laminar Flow Systems

Thanks Robin..... I really need to get a Power Flow for my 140 / 180..... we talked a few years ago about this and I look forward to making the move. If I had not been hit with increased taxes this year I would jump right in!... may anyway... Power flow and Fancy Pants are the next "improvements" on my ToDo list!....

Kf6iat

We are available to help, and with time on our hands.

Our orders are down by approximately 80%, so we are hungry for business.
We are keeping busy making exhausts for Cessna 182's, catching up with a huge backlog of orders.

We might be able to make you a special offer to encourage you to jump in now.

Robin

Latest posts

Back