Sun-n-Fun Discounts for Power Flow Systems

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by Robin, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:10 PM.

1. Mar 24, 2020 at 7:10 PM #1

Robin

Robin

Robin

Sponsor

Hello all.

Despite the airshow being cancelled, we are offering our normal cumulative discounts on line or by telephone.

From now until April 15th, Power Flow will be giving the show discount on all orders received.

This is a cumulative discount, meaning that each new exhaust ordered will increase the discount for all those ordering during the discount period, whether you have already made your order or not.

The same will apply to all Laminar Flow Systems orders.

We are remaining open to get orders and to manufacture and ship them during this difficult time.

I wish you all the best of health, and hope your income is not affected. I think I may have had a mild case myself with cough, shortness of breath, headache last week as well as incredible lack of energy. I am recovering very well!

Robin Thomas
    Power Flow Systems
    Laminar Flow Systems

2. Mar 25, 2020 at 3:03 PM #2

kf6iat

kf6iat

kf6iat

Supporting Member

Thanks Robin..... I really need to get a Power Flow for my 140 / 180..... we talked a few years ago about this and I look forward to making the move. If I had not been hit with increased taxes this year I would jump right in!... may anyway... Power flow and Fancy Pants are the next "improvements" on my ToDo list!....

3. Mar 25, 2020 at 4:39 PM #3

Robin

Robin

Robin

Sponsor

Kf6iat

We are available to help, and with time on our hands.

Our orders are down by approximately 80%, so we are hungry for business.
    We are keeping busy making exhausts for Cessna 182's, catching up with a huge backlog of orders.

We might be able to make you a special offer to encourage you to jump in now.

Robin