• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Strobe parts and misc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killrocks

Reaction score
I've got the following parts for sale:

- Whelen A490TCF power supply, P/N 01-0770006-08, $100 plus $10 shipping. This was a spare for my PA28.
- Aeroflash power supply, P/N 152-0007, $75 plus shipping. As removed from my PA28-140 when I installed a Skybeacon.
- Non heated pitot mast for PA28. Two of the holes have been drilled to the next size screw. I don't know why, it's how it came off when I removed to install a heated pitot. $20 plus $10 shipping.
- Fin cap with large strobe mount for PA28-140 P/N 63514-006. This is the plastic K2U version, I believe P/N GF63514-00. I'll be verifying that tonight. Good serviceable condition. $50 plus $10 shipping
- King KMD150 VFR GPS/MFD w/tray. Bench tested and the joystick does not work in one direction, everything else works great. I was planning on repairing and putting it in my RV but that project is on hold now thanks to another acquisition. $150 plus $20 shipping.
- King KLN90B IFR GPS. It works but the display is focused down to a little dot. I have been told this is potentially a bad resistor in the display circuit. Might be an easy fix. It's cosmetically in great shape. I believe I have the tray for this too. $75 plus $20 shipping.

Posting here first. Instant Message if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• Aeroflash PS.jpg
    Aeroflash PS.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Pitot Mast.jpg
    Pitot Mast.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 7
  • Whelen PS.jpg
    Whelen PS.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back