• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Stratus I iPad ADS-B receiver - $349.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick440

Adventure One
Reaction score
I am selling a Stratus I - ADS-B receiver that I purchased from Sporty's on 7/6/12 and paid $821.95 for it. I have the original receipt for your review, if needed.

The unit is in perfect condition with both the USB and 120v charging cord. This way you can charge it both in the plane as well as on the ground. The battery holds a charge for 8 hours.

The Stratus I is used in conjunction with ForeFlight and provides ADS-B (in) information including in-flight weather, winds aloft, terminal weather along with depicting your aircraft on sectional & IFR maps that are shown on your Ipad. If you've never used the Stratus with ForeFlight....it is truly amazing technology and provides greatly enhanced safety as you receive lots of weather info including live radar depictions of precip. I never fly without it now.

I purchased a new ADS-B in panel unit....so I'm selling this highly discounted.

DSC02101.jpg

DSC02100.jpg

DSC02097.jpg

Latest posts

Back