• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Stratus 2S For Sale

leonardo

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to sell my Stratus 2s with case,suction cup holder, charger, pilot guide. I bought this about 6 months ago from Sportys. Works great, no known issues. Want to get $800 shipped. For Pictures and Inquires Shoot me a message. I Bought an Archer with ADS-B IN/OUT and dont need it. Was going to keep it for backup but i dont think ill need it. Wanting to put towards buying a G3. The Stratus is nice to have!!

PaulR

Reaction score
What did you get in your Archer for ADS-B In/Out?

leonardo

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I got the GTX 345 its got the bluetooth which puts all the weather and traffic on my yoke mounted iPad really really nice!

Last edited:

Agfly

Reaction score
Ok I know I came to the for sale page but this interests me cause I'm in the new transponder mode currently. I'm pretty sure gtx335 only does "out" so you would still need stratus 2s for the "in". Is this incorrect?

arkvet

Reaction score
The details are important. 335 is in. 345 is in and out. Each of them can be bought with / without internal waas gps.

leonardo

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
gtx 345
All-in-one Transponder Solution for ADS-B “Out” and “In”
1090 MHz ADS-B “Out” enables aircraft to operate at any altitude, in airspace around the globe
Combines Mode S Extended Squitter (ES) transponder and optional WAAS/GPS position source in a single unit
Provides access to dual-link ADS-B “In” traffic and subscription-free weather on compatible displays
Wirelessly stream weather, traffic, GPS position and backup attitude via Connext™ link to Garmin Pilot™ and ForeFlight Mobile apps as well as the aera® 795/796 or 660 portables
Easy replacement for your existing transponder, with common 1.65-inch tall form factor

Latest posts