• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Stratus 2 for sale?

joshjack

Reaction score
Anyone want to sell a used stratus 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Piper Forum

bgmac

Reaction score
eBay or pilot shop. Looking for one too.

Sent from my iPad using Piper Forum

PropFan

Reaction score
FWIW, I'm selling my Stratus 1 for $499 plus shipping. Excellent condition.

bgmac

Reaction score
Looking for a 2..... Thanks anyway....

Sent from my iPad using Piper Forum

Daverehm

Reaction score
I will be selling mine in around three weeks. My stratus 2 comes with a suction mount for the window, a gps antenna and a ADS-B antenna I'm having the Garmin 750 installed with the 88 (ABS-B in and out) and don't think I will need my stratus anymore.

Reaction score
I would probably sell my stratus 2 as I installed flightstream210 and plane already has gdl69. Have few other things to part but been to busy to list.

Latest posts