• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Spark Plugs 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all... I'm slowly but surely working through maintenance on my Cherokee 180C with an O360-A3A engine. We are going to test, clean and gap the plugs but I'm also thinking of replacing them with fine wire... I've currently got Champion REM37BY plugs in there. Anyone know what the right Tempest version would be to replace those in fine wire? The main part of the designation that I'm not sure on is the Heat aspect. Also does anyone have strong opinions on Tempest vs. Champion plugs for our engine?

I realize alot of this was probably covered in old threads but just thought I'd revive it or get any fresh opinions as I research.

James P.
N4927L

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back