• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Spar bolt washers

laspringer2

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need four washers part # 494-284 replaces 96352-3. New or serviceable used. How about $20? I am pretty disparate.

bovine

1974 Cherokee 140
Reaction score
Be sure the ones you find are the correct ones with the rounded outside edge.

Attachments

wgrasqu

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would suggest you call and make sure they have the correct washers. Two weeks ago, I called several of these companies (including the one mentioned above) and they claimed to have the right washer till I asked them for pictures and it did not have the radius. Many of the suppliers do not know they are/were selling the mislabeled washers.

I finally called Plane Parts Inc. and Bob helped me find 4 good ones. He too had several mislabeled ones that he did not know about till he opened his new stock and compared them. Good Luck.

Last edited:

laspringer2

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would suggest you call and make sure they have the correct washers. Two weeks ago, I called several of these companies (including the one mentioned above) and they claimed to have the right washer till I asked them for pictures and it did not have the radius. Many of the suppliers do not know they are/were selling the mislabeled washers.

I finally called Plane Parts Inc. and Bob helped me find 4 good ones. He too had several mislabeled ones that he did not know about till he opened his new stock and compared them. Good Luck.
Thanks to all who replied.