• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

SOLD

pauileMD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling a pair of Bose A20 with bluetooth. These are about 3 years old and have only about 100 hours on them. Ear cushions show signs of use although have no ill effect on headset. Price reflect replacement of ear cushions.

Price: $700 plus shipping

Attachments

BlackGTS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the pair or each? If for the pair, I will take them

astral

Comanche Driver
Reaction score
I think he means a pair as in a headset. Also, just so people know what they are buying (because no one ever mentions it in an ad), these are first gen bluetooth that only work for wireless phone calls, not music/audio. Not commenting on the price or condition, just posting so people know what they are buying. I have both gens and the aviation headset portion works just as well on both.