• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

SOLD: Century IIB/Autocontrol III autopilot for sale Cherokee PA28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zn105

Reaction score
I am toying with selling my autopilot. Last year I found a new in the box Century IIB and replaced some components so I have a new control head, wiring harness, new non AD clamp and bridal cable, new Mitchell Roll Servo 1C363-1-183R (not installed yet), servo mount, 1C388-2 radio coupler (heading and course info if used with the G5) and last month I put in a rebuilt 52D66 gyro with pretty new face. I have the manuals and can send photos on request. I have the Mitchell box and packing slips for most of the things listed and 8130 for the new 52D66. It is in my Cherokee 180 now. All type certificate equipment so no STC required. $3,500

Latest posts

Back