• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Skew-T and Pilot Weather book combo deal for the holidays...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottd

Reaction score
Looking for a gift for your flight instructor or your aircraft partner? Or perhaps you know an aspiring pilot that would benefit from reading these two books. Give them the gift of knowledge this year! The Skew-T log (p) and Me: A Primer for Pilots is more than just a guide on how to read the Skew-T diagram…it also teaches you the basic principles of weather. Check out this sample of the eBook.

Through December 15th, you can purchase the Skew-T log (p) and Me and Pilot Weather softcover combo for only $99.95 (plus $10) shipping. That’s a $30 savings if purchased separately. Don’t delay, this is a limited time offer that ends on December 15, 2022.

STLP-PW-Cover-Small.png

Place your order today >>>

Here’s what others are saying…

“I have had the opportunity to read the book [The Skew-T log (p) and Me] twice from beginning to end and all I can say is you did a masterful job. Your book is succinct, insightful, logically laid out and easy to read. I especially enjoyed your ‘examples’ spread throughout the book. You wrote to your audience, not above or below…this book is useful and understandable to the student pilot and the ATP/CFI. I am very, very impressed and appreciative of your important addition to the literature.”

“Your book [Pilot Weather] is outstanding. Although I have been a GA pilot since the mid-1970s, I have felt continually frustrated that in spite of my efforts I have never had the depth of knowledge and understanding of meteorology that I have desired. I think now I have found a lasting and meaningful answer to my years of searching, frustration and yearning to have better understanding of weather and weather-related phenomena. Thank you for your hard work and most valuable contribution to my education and the education of other pilots.”

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist.

Latest posts

Back